Progressive Insurance???

I should have made the switch to many USAA years ago on principal and for the service. I also got better rates with USAA and the process took all of 10 minutes.
USAA is the way to go. Love 'em. Full coverage one the Challenger, the jeep, and renters insurance for just over 100.(insured my guns, too without batting an eye.)

Kind o' commie to restrict them, isn't it. Word of mouth will cost them business, and they will have paid for the ad to support the forum. Kicker would be if OS donated a % of the money to the NRA.

30 years ago, I spent a few years in Japan. I had Japanese insurance, you can't register the car without it, but when I came back, I couldn't find an agent in El Paso to get regular insurance. They all said I had to get a high risk policy. This was the pre-internet days. Progressive sold me a policy for triple the regular cost. Dumped them as soon as the policy expired.

Last edited:
We do not allow Progressive adjusters in our shop, and will not do a claim with a customer that has them, if you have Progressive and want your boat repaired, then you have to deal with them, and then we will do the repairs after your claim is settled with them. They are the WORST insurance company ever.

I've never had a problem with them. I've had a plan with them for 15 years an nobody can compete with rates. Less than $300 every 6 months for both my trucks. I had one claim that done $20k worth of damage to my truck. My premium raised 4 bucks a month. So I'm going to stick with them. I get several discounts so they will get my money.

Back
Top Bottom