• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Project 9-6-1...

I hated Kidd Chris, but always listened to it in the evening and weekends working on my car. This is BS. Now where can I get my Rob Zombie, Korn, Metallica, Pantera.................

Who the hell needs 96.1 when we've got B98.5??? :rolleyes:

Atlanta has always had chitty radio stations compared to other large cities. Good bye and good riddance!

I listened to 96rock long before it became Project 9-6-1. This is a sad day indeed. But I can't say I will miss it. Between Sirius and the hard drive in my car, I can't remember the last time I actually listened to the radio. Radio is dying not because of all the new technology...it's dying because people who like music don't want to listen to 45 minutes of talk and commercials to hear the 15 minutes of music that is played.

And for the record...I detest the Regular Guys. Glad they are gone from the ATL market. Compared to Rude Love & Radical back when Dan Patrick did the sports, the RG's were stupid.

And for the record...I detest the Regular Guys. Glad they are gone from the ATL market. Compared to Rude Love & Radical back when Dan Patrick did the sports, the RG's were stupid.

You really don't listen to the radio, do you? :lol: they're on 100.5 every weekday morning. And while we're on the record, I listen to the NewsJog and that's it before turning over to Boortz. It's like watching the Colbert Report before the evening news.

You really don't listen to the radio, do you? :lol: they're on 100.5 every weekday morning. And while we're on the record, I listen to the NewsJog and that's it before turning over to Boortz. It's like watching the Colbert Report before the evening news.

No, I don't. I have about 150 songs in my hard drive, and Sirius. Listening to commercials doesn't even register anymore.

Back
Top Bottom