• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Project 9-6-1...

I haven't listened to free radio since I bought my truck in 07 and they suckered me into XM with free three months' worth. I was one of the ones who always said that it would be a cold day in Hell before I paid to listen to the radio. But now, it is more like I pay NOT to listen to commercials. And I drive to Arkansas to duck hunt and never have to tune into a new station or try to find a local station on the way to the beach.

I haven't listened to free radio since I bought my truck in 07 and they suckered me into XM with free three months' worth. I was one of the ones who always said that it would be a cold day in Hell before I paid to listen to the radio. But now, it is more like I pay NOT to listen to commercials. And I drive to Arkansas to duck hunt and never have to tune into a new station or try to find a local station on the way to the beach.

This...gotta love satellite radio.

Call the owners Clear Channel at 404-367-0640 and let them know about having ANOTHER BULL**** hip hop cRAP station in Atlanta !

Call and complain. The owners have been trying for a LONG time to go hiphop/cRAP. Clear Channel is a Texas based corp that endoreses...get ready for it..Obozo !!!!

Might have to dig out my old 96 ROCK license plate and put it upside down on the front of my car for a few months.

i212.photobucket.com_albums_cc81_jbabbler_96_rock.jpg

Back
Top Bottom