• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Project Guns / Builds (AK / Combloc Rifles)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tripwir3

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Greetings ODT,
It comes time for another project... I really only enjoy working on rifles but for an absolute steal, I can entertain handgun offers if including most or all parts. I'm not looking to buy any $150 ancient shotguns missing half their parts that you unearthed from your grandfathers septic tank. If you find an AK in that septic tank though... by all means, let's make a deal.

I'm interested in the following:
- Your rusty/pitted/malfunctioning or generally undesirable AKM platform rifle... (Non-American Manufactured) Bad Rivets? Canted Sights? I'll take it.
- Have an AKM build you cant complete or have given up on? I can always use an excuse to invest in a set of AK building tools...
- Your rusty / pitted or malfunctioning SKS/PSL/SVT platform rifle (Prefer wood stocks - no plastic garbage from Tapco and friends I'll just take the barreled receiver)
- Your rusty or pitted Mosin with a sticky bolt

I'm not interested in your used condition WASR for $600... I want your beat to hell, rusted, crusty and barely cycling WASR that you don't want to spend 40 hours to bring back to life... for $300.

I am not looking to fix and flip - I'm just trying to feed my restoration and gunsmithing hobby and I have thus far become too attached to everything I've restored thus far.

PM me any offers - Thread Locked, Sorry Trolls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom