Proof that black rifles are evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMK

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
10   0
Reaction score
Last night I finally accepted the fact that black rifles are evil.

I was happy looking at stuff in my safe (which tragically was lost this AM in a boating accident - post for later time).

I took out the evil rifle and inspected for safe and then just simply held it for a few minutes. Visions of conquest and SHTF all burning in my mind. I put the evil one back into its place. I felt some animosity coming from it but went on about my business of counting ammo and loading "bullet snuggies". I felt like all would be well so I closed it up tight. Visions of sigs and kimbers, glock and H & K .....

Then - through absolutely no fault of my own the black rifle "jumped" over and tryed to scratch an unfired bayonett equiped Enfield. I know through an earlier post that the Enfield is "ugly as a cats ass" but is there really an excuse for this type of behavior?

Is the black rifle mad - does it feel inferior? Does it simply need more friends who are "more like it"? Is it uncomfortable in mixed surroundings? I don't think it likes diverstiy (another post for later).

enfield.jpg

I hope you enjoy your day and your rifles are living in harmony one with another. Laughter is good - hope you got to.
Best regards to ODT

I think it needs a few commies in there to make everyone "Equal and Happy"

- - - Updated - - -

And that has to be the nicest enfield I have ever seen. VERY Nice weapon you have there.

By golly that is a good point man.

AK or something to provide balance.

Yeah just make sure its a Yugo or something you don't want a WASR in there mingling with the "Pretties"

High Class "Commies" will make the evil black rifle really start to call your name......"LMK LMK Raise me over your head and scream FREEDOM.....LMK LMK shoot me shoot me....."

Nah man I am just here for the free tacos.

But a question....how do you have the self control not to fire that enfield? I can't own a gun I don't shoot.....probably why I don't collect bourbon bottles either :D

This gun was given to me by a very special man who defended my family as a member of the local sheriffs office.
i can not bring myself to fire it. He was very patient with me when i was a kid. He ran other kids out but let me work on his guns. He taught me the love of gun.
Thanks for the question - cant really put it into words well. I don't own anything else un fired. More like fired too much

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom