• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"Prophet of Doom" George Orwell nails it again......

This one, though, feels. :nod:

Cho2myFVIAEbyK4.jpg

20 years ago if you told people they should tell the world about what they ate, where they were going, who they were meeting, what they were thinking, what they were wearing and to document it all with photographs and videos they would have told you eff off that it was none of your business.

If the quote is good and you're mad because you spent hours to prove that it don't exist on the Internet, let me know. I'll claim credit for it if it sounds like I agree with it and that way it won't matter who said it.

If the original author is mad - or someone documents the quote, I'll look silly, but we won't waste bandwidth arguing over who said what.

We work a lot of burglary s when people get home from vacation and they don't know how the thieves knew they were gone! They put on face book when leaving, where going, and when they would return! :doh: Wonder how the thieves knew when to hit?
Darwin has a full time job. What ticks me off is when you go visit someone out of state and THEY post that you are visiting! :frusty:

Back
Top Bottom