• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Protocol Question

swampfox3

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
4   0
Reaction score
Quick question on site protocol -- you pm someone an offer and they don't respond do most people just send a pm rescinding the offer if you don't hear back in whatever amount of time you deem reasonable? Thanks.

I think that's fair. Especially if you look on their profile page and they have been on the site just not responding. I have sent a reminder asking for a response to the offer. Don't hear back... move on.

Last edited:
Quick question on site protocol -- you pm someone an offer and they don't respond do most people just send a pm rescinding the offer if you don't hear back in whatever amount of time you deem reasonable? Thanks.

If they don't bother to reply to my offer, I don't bother sending another PM.. Ya snooze, ya lose.

i usually give about 24 hours.....no response i assume no deal.....a courtesy "i appreciate your offer, but i will have to pass" would be nice as opposed to nothing......that's just me.

I hate it when they don't respond ,I always send fair offers no lowballing if I can't give what you want or close to it I move on. Just respect.

Back
Top Bottom