PS4 on Friday

nah, i dont think so. keep the ps3 for awhile. they just hit the graphics cap on the ps3 with the new battlefield. which i am wanting bad lol, being poor sucks lol. ill wait for the price to drop and probably my current ps3 to die before i would get one. not much of a upgrade right now imo.

waiting for the first "playstation sucks! xbox4life nub!!!" to stop by lol!! (wanna bet they play black ops also?? lol!!!)

nah, i dont think so. keep the ps3 for awhile. they just hit the graphics cap on the ps3 with the new battlefield. which i am wanting bad lol, being poor sucks lol. ill wait for the price to drop and probably my current ps3 to die before i would get one. not much of a upgrade right now imo.

waiting for the first "playstation sucks! xbox4life nub!!!" to stop by lol!! (wanna bet they play black ops also?? lol!!!)

haha, I myself am an Xbox fan boy its just real hard to be one these days with all the retardness that has been coming form MS so Im going PS4 this time around despite the crappy controllers.

from what ive seen the new xboxone has to have a mandatory update when you get it. so out the box it is unplayabe......screwed if you live somewhere without internet and want one. or dont have internet at all. how can you as a company even sell something like that? blows my mind lol.

only thing i do like xbox for is gears of war and halo.

haha, I myself am an Xbox fan boy its just real hard to be one these days with all the retardness that has been coming form MS so Im going PS4 this time around despite the crappy controllers.
Yep. As someone who has had both for years. The 360 was 10x more enjoyable.
But i agree, they went full retard.

Ps3 never had a good online community and I hope that gets better with the 4.
But I'll never get used to the stupid PlayStation controller. Unergonomic.

Back
Top Bottom