• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

PS90 Black Ringsight

7DayTheory

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
2   0
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone in the North Georgia / Metro Atlanta area has a FN PS90 with the black Ringsight from kingsviewoptical installed. It looks perfect on the gun from an aesthetic perspective but in pictures the reticle looks pretty busy. Is it as bad as it looks in pictures? How’s the field of view? Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_5309.jpeg
    IMG_5309.jpeg
    98.1 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_5292.png
    IMG_5292.png
    515.5 KB · Views: 49
It is the perfect sight for PS 90s. The reticle is not busy at all.
When illuminated does the reticle take up the entire window? I’m asking because my right eyes is pretty bad. I have fluid behind my retina and it makes even a 2moa dot look like a blurry starburst. So I’m worried the Ringsight would just be a giant green blob for me. ☹️

7DayTheory 7DayTheory If you want to meet me at the Cobb civic center tomorrow at noon I will let you look through mine.
Hey, I just saw this message. ☹️ I would definitely appreciate you letting me take a look. I work night shift and usually not waking up until around noon. Are you still around the Cobb Civic Center around 2:30 or 3? Or was that a today at noon only thing? Can you PM me so I get an email notification instead of having to remember to check back on the forum. Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom