• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA: $179 ATI 12 Gauge Semi-Auto Shotgun and $149 ATI Pump 12 Gauge

I just got mine.

Took it apart and cleaned it.

Looks similar to a benelli M4 externally..... But the gas system is different. The gas system seems to have some things in common with a beretta 390/391.

I will try and shoot it tomorrow.

Mine came with the stock very loose and wobbly connected to the receiver. Gonna have to go to harbor freight or home depot tomorrow to get something long enough to get in there and tighten the bolt down inside the stock.

I shot mine a little. @20 rounds of assorted 2&3/4" stuff. Various loads. Some high brass buckshot. No troubles yet.

Only difficulty was during assembly, the "key" at the top rear of the receiver didn't fit right. I noticed some burrs on the receiver side were hanging things up. A litte persuasion with a rubber hammer-and it fits fine now. (I read something similar where a guy took some kind of file to his-but hell, a couple of love taps-and mine fit just fine.)

So far-I am impressed! By far the cheapest shotgun I have ever bought-and looks to be a damn sight better than many others.

It has already proved to be deadly efficient in face of the onslaught of squirrels who seem intent on chewing stuff around my crawlspace vents.:)

Last edited:
As far as I can tell, this gun is the same as as a CZ 712 Utility.

http://cz-usa.com/products/view/cz-712-semi-auto/?

I think all the parts should be interchangeable. I have noticed that some people bugger up the rubber O ring in the barrel lug. Here is a discussion on what size it is and where to get new ones:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_2_356/240250_ATI_TACSX2_12_ga_shotgun_reviews_please.html&page=12

-Some folks say that an 110 O ring works, but it is a little different size. I am ordering some feom Amazon-and will let everyone know how they fit.

(I think it would also be a good idea to kinda smooth off the threads at the end of the magazine to make buggering up the O ring less easy to do. I intend to lightly sand my threads as soon as I get the new O rings.)

Back
Top Bottom