• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA: $179 ATI 12 Gauge Semi-Auto Shotgun and $149 ATI Pump 12 Gauge

Picked mine up today also. Looks good so far. Had some minor trouble getting the hand guards to sit with the barrel put on but was able to finally get it right. Looking forward to shooting it.

Picked mine up today. It runs good with 00 buck, but it wouldn't cycle the Winchester target loads from Walmart. Anybody else have this problem?

Picked mine up today. It runs good with 00 buck, but it wouldn't cycle the Winchester target loads from Walmart. Anybody else have this problem?

How much buckshot did you run? I was hoping to get to run some birdshot through mine this weekend but Cherokee gun wouldn't let me pick it up the day it arrived at their store so I was unable to take it out to our farm with me this weekend. Anybody know any indoor ranges locally that allow birdshot? I know some don't allow buckshot either and say slugs only.

How much buckshot did you run? I was hoping to get to run some birdshot through mine this weekend but Cherokee gun wouldn't let me pick it up the day it arrived at their store so I was unable to take it out to our farm with me this weekend. Anybody know any indoor ranges locally that allow birdshot? I know some don't allow buckshot either and say slugs only.

Just 5 rounds of 00 buck. It never once cycled a round of the target stuff. I tried some 3" slugs too. Didn't cycle them all of the time either. I haven't cleaned or lubed it up yet though. I'm going to take it apart clean and lube and try again. All the reviews I read said they will shoot anything. IDK

This is what I found in mine

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom