• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA AR10 now $460 (upper + lower)

I have $775 in a bare bones DPMS LR308. Didn't really plan on selling it, but now I'm REALLY not planning on selling it.
I know the feeling. I'm sitting an a PSA AR15 right now, not because I want it, but because it's not worth **** right now. LOL

I know the feeling. I'm sitting an a PSA AR15 right now, not because I want it, but because it's not worth **** right now. LOL

I got one of those too lol. It's their premium Rifle too which makes it even harder to sell right now. I shoot the **** out of both of them.

I got one of those too lol. It's their premium Rifle too which makes it even harder to sell right now. I shoot the **** out of both of them.
Yep, mine is the premium 16" mid length with FN barrel and Magpul furniture.

I got a pretty good deal on it Black Friday a couple years back, but I couldn't even break even on it right now. It just sits in the safe collecting dust ever since I got my SBR stamp.

My Mega Arms with 14.5" Colt Socom barrel gets all the love these days.

IMG_0121.JPG

Wow.

As an aside, the idiot laws in California are making it hard to have a detachable magazine semi-auto. In that case-- what idiot would buy an AR15 when they could get an AR10? I don't expect that's an intended outcome of the law, but it's a blatantly obvious outcome-- far more semi-auto .308s available to steal and misuse.

Yep, mine is the premium 16" mid length with FN barrel and Magpul furniture.

I got a pretty good deal on it Black Friday a couple years back, but I couldn't even break even on it right now. It just sits in the safe collecting dust ever since I got my SBR stamp.

My Mega Arms with 14.5" Colt Socom barrel gets all the love these days.

View attachment 1266538

That's nice. I got to play with a real M4 for a bit, no optics, and pretty much exactly like yours, and I gotta tell you-- that is one sweet form factor. Extremely light, short, and handy. I was surprised and envious. 'Course it also had three shot burst which was nice.

Back
Top Bottom