• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA... my CC hates you!

A deal is not a deal if they don't ship it complete. I just got my order today and they shipped my lower build kit, springs BUT NOT the mid length rifle kit that was most of the money. I guess I'll be call them tomorrow and be inquiring where the rest of my order is. Of course, when I check my account, it shows shipped complete. I guess the person filling orders didn't bother to tell them that the item with the line through it didn't ship.

A deal is not a deal if they don't ship it complete. I just got my order today and they shipped my lower build kit, springs BUT NOT the mid length rifle kit that was most of the money. I guess I'll be call them tomorrow and be inquiring where the rest of my order is. Of course, when I check my account, it shows shipped complete. I guess the person filling orders didn't bother to tell them that the item with the line through it didn't ship.

I had a similar order a few months ago. The upper was about 1-2 weeks later than the other parts.

I still have an order of lower parts kits open that I placed on 4-29 but it was cheap so I guess I'll wait.

This happens with them from time to time. The issue - I think - is that they don't start building the uppers until the order comes in. So you can have the portion of your order ready now and the other when it's built or you can wait two weeks on the whole damned thing. They're not double charging you for shipping, right?

Back
Top Bottom