• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA PTAC upper $299 and cheap mags

Pics above look a bit worse than mine and the other one listed. So we have 3 uppers with all kinds of issues...my two cents....dont order ptac uppers or anything else unless you are ok with lots of flaws for the lower pricepoint. Any one else received ptac stuff lately with opinions?

The pictures above almost look like someone put this on a lower and decided that they didn't like it and returned it. Makes me glad I spend the extra 100 and order the PSA premium. If there are any issues with it, I'll let everyone know.

I did get a PTAC from PSA some time ago, granted it was much more expensive than these uppers you guys have but it was also flawless I was happy and would buy one again.

The pictures above almost look like someone put this on a lower and decided that they didn't like it and returned it. Makes me glad I spend the extra 100 and order the PSA premium. If there are any issues with it, I'll let everyone know.

worse than that, the Inside if the receiver isn't even coated, you'd have to mount it, take it off, then take a blowtorch to the inside then take sandpaper to it to look like that, then trow it down the sidewalk to polish it off

I did buy the ptac lpk and it seemed ok, not PSA quality but good for the price

The marks on the charging handle means it was dropped by them or the shipper. I had one like that from M&A parts.

Put 100 rds through this upper today. Had absolutely no problems. Can't speak about accuracy because my dumbass forgot to put a rear sight on the damn thing. :D Still was able to hit where I was aiming @ 50 yds.

Shoot the damn things ,and stop sitting looking at them !!!! Alot of people don't like the minor blemishes because they are buying them in hopes of another possible ban so they can double their money flipping them ,and they cant call them nib with a minor blemish .Its a tool shoot the damn thing its a damn $300 upper for gods sake !!!

Shoot the damn things ,and stop sitting looking at them !!!! Alot of people don't like the minor blemishes because they are buying them in hopes of another possible ban so they can double their money flipping them ,and they cant call them nib with a minor blemish .Its a tool shoot the damn thing its a damn $300 upper for gods sake !!!

internet-high-five.jpg

Well put.

Back
Top Bottom