• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

PSA Troy AR15 magazines for $4.99

Don't laugh! I bought some to go with my wife's pink AR. I have bought her guns for her birthday. Why not mag for Xmas?

I'm not really laughing. It's actually a really good idea. I bought my wife a Vortex Sparc red dot for her birthday a few months ago. She has a CX4 Storm 9mm that I could definitely get her some 30 rd mags for.

For some reason when i bought these I kept thinking they were Tapco mags. I must've been more tired than I thought.

I have no use for any Troy merchandise, because of the background of people they've hired and were going to hire. I have a friend who might buy them, if not they'll be on here for anyone who missed this offer.

For some reason when i bought these I kept thinking they were Tapco mags. I must've been more tired than I thought.

I have no use for any Troy merchandise, because of the background of people they've hired and were going to hire. I have a friend who might buy them, if not they'll be on here for anyone who missed this offer.
I have two tapco mags that I got with a gun purchase I never even loaded I will trade for two of the troy mags you ordered

I ordered 8 today. Cant argue with the price. But I see some paint or a black sharpie in my future! I may try to sand blast one to see if the pink lips will come off without destroying it.

Back
Top Bottom