• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA Troy AR15 magazines for $4.99

So who wants to start a pool on how long its going to take to get these? Lol

Over / under 2 weeks?

Although my last orders from them have been within a week...but I didn't order any AR uppers.

I'm going to say next Friday

I would take the under on that one all day!

I hope your right what day are you picking?

I think they will ship by this weekend and arrive early next week/middle of next week.
So, overall, about 10-11 days to receive

I had not heard about the issues that were mentioned in this thread, except one, prior to placing my order.

Well well well, I just received a UPS tracking number for mine with a scheduled delivery date of Monday November 10. So, I was pretty much spot on with my "wager."
Now....if I can only do the same picking lottery numbers...

Well well well, I just received a UPS tracking number for mine with a scheduled delivery date of Monday November 10. So, I was pretty much spot on with my "wager."
Now....if I can only do the same picking lottery numbers...
As soon as i saw my email i thought of you lol every time i order from them its been like two weeks before they ship from now on im just going to ask you lol

I place an order last night, so I'm curious as to when I'll get my label. This is my third order from them and the first two arrived at the FFL within 6-7 days. I certainly won't complain about that. I'll digress here to mention that I pick up my completed PSA Magpul edition tomorrow, which I'm excited about. Again, besides the point but I wanted to brag lol.

I place an order last night, so I'm curious as to when I'll get my label. This is my third order from them and the first two arrived at the FFL within 6-7 days. I certainly won't complain about that. I'll digress here to mention that I pick up my completed PSA Magpul edition tomorrow, which I'm excited about. Again, besides the point but I wanted to brag lol.

Pics or it didnt happen.

Back
Top Bottom