• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info
I've threatened to open up a can-o-popcorn a dozen times reading this thread, but have refrained so not to offend anyone,,,,,,,,,especially the OP. I remember one time I did it and the OP went ballistic........,,,,,,,,,,,,Awe snap,,,,,,,,:pop2:. :becky:

I won't do it, I have 2 warnings coming off the books in April. I have been walking a fine line for 1 year.

Only two warnings? Your clearly not on the special radar. I can fart and I've got points or a time out. Once I had a listing up for about a month and suddenly it was like I had nut kicked the powers that be. Apparently I failed to name the item for sale in the proper place. I was banned for a week in part because of that.

Only two warnings? Your clearly not on the special radar. I can fart and I've got points or a time out. Once I had a listing up for about a month and suddenly it was like I had nut kicked the powers that be. Apparently I failed to name the item for sale in the proper place. I was banned for a week in part because of that.
Feeling kinda like a puss I ain't been warned yet :rant:

I break their tiny clay statues when I'm in my post War drunken rages. Toss them into the fires then wake up to my village ransacked and my family ki....wait that's gladiator and Troy combined disregard

Back
Top Bottom