• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

pythons in Florida

That's what I was thinking....either the guy is a really poor shot, or that snake is made out of Kevlar.

Or he is like me - same thing if I am ever set upon - keep shooting until you run out of ammo, I'm not looking for a medal for one shot kills.

Would've died instantly with a 10mm...
tenor (12).gif

With any constrictor snake that size all you gotta do is grab it under its chin with one hand while you are holding its tail with the other hand. and then hang on really tight. They can’t hurt you when you get ahold of them like that. Eventually they will get tired of wrestling with you and just give up and roll over.

With any constrictor snake that size all you gotta do is grab it under its chin with one hand while you are holding its tail with the other hand. and then hang on really tight. They can’t hurt you when you get ahold of them like that. Eventually they will get tired of wrestling with you and just give up and roll over.

You First!

Nah....I don't think I'll be trying that. Be kinda hard to do when I'm haulin' ass the other way sqealing like a pig anyway. Lol!

You First!
Ditto that! Lol!

Back
Top Bottom