• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Quantum Satellite....

If it is real the Chinese hacked (stole) the technology. It's what they do.

Probably.

It's very interesting technology.

This stuff sounds like science fiction, but it's not. Theory behind this stuff is that two particles can be "entangled" in such a way that you do something to one, and the other responds instantly-at any distance, as if the same action had been done to it.

This is the future. Totally secure, unbreakable communications. The really interesting part is that it happens instantly-as in faster than the speed of light.

Probably.

It's very interesting technology.

This stuff sounds like science fiction, but it's not. Theory behind this stuff is that two particles can be "entangled" in such a way that you do something to one, and the other responds instantly-at any distance, as if the same action had been done to it.

This is the future. Totally secure, unbreakable communications. The really interesting part is that it happens instantly-as in faster than the speed of light.
This is way above my understanding.

This is way above my understanding.

Not really.

Read "A Brief History of Time" by Stephen Hawking. He explains all this kind of stuff-in a way that any idiot like me can understand. He uses absolutely no math-just beautiful descriptions of "highbrow" stuff like this. It is by far the most valuable book I have ever read!

I thought I'd never be able to understand this sort of thing, but after reading that book, I could never get enough. Totally opened up a whole new universe!

It already works and has been working.....else we would not be hearing about it.

By "works," I mean-as in it being practical. If the bandwidth is real low, it would be nothing more than a cool parlor trick.

I suspect it would work well. I further suspect that this sort of thing will replace all communications. This sort of thing could be why we don't see radio emissions from other (likely inhabited) planets. Only a little over a century past the invention of radio, and quantum communications could give us a totally secure (undetectable and non-crackabke) way to replace it.

-Where Do I buy stock?

Back
Top Bottom