• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Question for the physics majors

Screen-Shot-2018-10-19-at-12.26.04-PM.png

First, you did not specify the size of the IPAs, your stomach, or your anus (max).

Second there is only acceleration, positive and negative.

Third, it is 12:02

Foreground:
I had 6 India Pale Ales and 1 dozen hottest wings available. (UNKNOWN in schoville units/irrelevant)
Equation:
To contain liquid cohesion let's assume that my anus measures >1mm in diameter at a semi constant rate. Discount breathing and squatting for a constant state.
If I spray a consistent stream of IPA and chicken wing at a constant rate of 1 quart/2 second ratio with a 75/25 liquid solid ratio and solids at an average of ~20mm per unit. What is the e expansion rate on my anus? Given that there is no known acceleration/deceleration inconsistent on the flow?

I have a number, my opponent has a number, but we're sure the math isn't all there.

Please give an example to express the unincluded math to help me win my argument.
Due by noon on Sunday

Edit:
I do realize that I threw empirical and metric units in there so substitute 1000ml for 1qt for continuity
Dude I haven't laughed that hard in years. Most excellent. I actually though I was gonna be able to answer a math question but I started laughing at anus and cried all the way through. Oh my that was too funny.

I shared you OP with my best friend. We have always offended people with our crude sense of humor. His response was a tear eyed laughing face and the r we mark, " Dude it's scary knowing there guys like us out there." . LOL he also said he always compared everything with shi**ng as it the universal form of measurement. He he he ha haaaaah! 🤣

Back
Top Bottom