• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Question for the physics majors

If you take the inverse hyperbolic trigonometric function as x approaches infinity near the asymptote, you get fermion tangentials for gauge bosons mass terms that properly lie in the Higgs mechanism.

As other posters have noted, the size of the elementary canal exit aperture, combined with the quantity and protrusion limit of the fissures near the muzzle of this Brown Blunderbuss,
will have a significant effect in determining when the ejecta transitions
from laminar flow to turbulent flow.

90918887-6D6C-402F-8E85-F0F13DDCB8E2.jpeg

By the way,
this cheerleader experienced a fecal sludge ejection that was in Turbulent Flow before it even got past her knees!

73ACC5A8-39B6-42A3-BA08-96C85E109DE4.jpeg

Like the picture above. The speed of the body has to be taken into consideration. In the stated equation it is in my mathematical genius that there are too many variables beyond the experiments control to make a successful solution.

In 1986, reactor number 3 at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant in Ukraine overheated and melted down. The uranium fuel rods reached temperatures of several thousand degrees melting the containment vessel and the surrounding concrete into a substance known as liquid corium. Corium is the single most dangerous substance known to mankind since it's intense heat and radioactivity destroys anything that it touches. The corium is now a solid mass known as the elephant's foot. It is so toxic that being within 6 ft of it for more than a minute and a half is lethal. The man who took this picture died several days later of radiation poisoning.

This is still nowhere near as dangerous as what is about to come out of your ass.
503311_gettyimages590676199_276385.jpg

In 1986, reactor number 3 at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant in Ukraine overheated and melted down. The uranium fuel rods reached temperatures of several thousand degrees melting the containment vessel and the surrounding concrete into a substance known as liquid corium. Corium is the single most dangerous substance known to mankind since it's intense heat and radioactivity destroys anything that it touches. The corium is now a solid mass known as the elephant's foot. It is so toxic that being within 6 ft of it for more than a minute and a half is lethal. The man who took this picture died several days later of radiation poisoning.

This is still nowhere near as dangerous as what is about to come out of your ass.
View attachment 4365977
Good lord. Looks like that pile of crap the group dug through to retrieve a cell phone on Jurassic Park. Only this stuff is a little hotter.

Math again...?
Ok, here we go.

1+1=2
2+2=4
4+4=8
8+8=...........
Suffice it to say, you are going to be....
Did you ever see the movie White Chicks. Damen Owen's eats something that did agree with his stomach. It shows his feet while he is blowing up the toilet. He has girls shies on ( the movie is about him and his brother posing as white girls for college or something ) so I looks like a girl is taking a dump. The sounds and his foot movement is hilarious.

The study of Physics does help a lot with biochemistry and physiology.

As a highly trained medical professional who gets paid for passing gas, and has a minor in physics, I offer this solution:

Since we’re discussing GI issues, and hence gas, I initially was going to use Boyle’s law (pronounced like boil, as in boiling hot),

I Then decided, based on the other information shared (or rumored), to suggest Gay-Lussac’s equation, mostly since it has the word “gay” and is often mispronounced “gay-la-sucks”.

In the end (pun intended), I went back to the old favorite of a Hyper-Golic reaction like a liquid fueled rocket of WW2 German design.

This reaction would allow a MGM-52 Lance missile to exceed Mach 3, please see launch photo below. palmettomoon palmettomoon can verify this formerly classified information.

After carefully considering all the potential variables, such as: brand and alcohol content of the IPA; the sphincter tone standing, sitting, and while running to the toilet; the height of the toilet seat and its thermal conductivity; as well as the highest amount of colonic peristalsis as measured in Newton-meters and converted to Jules (not the vaping kind), I have determined that your sphincter, rectum, and sigmoid colon could now be easily mistaken for new flaming rings around Uranus.

Please take time to advise NASA that you are responsible for this astrological novelty.

The ODT will take up a fund to ask Elon to bring your butt back home.

5c82dd54a43c0863cf32f8804c72486f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom