• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Question on a drop in trigger

Yeah, maybe it will work better than it looks. I took a chance earlier and ordered it.

" This trigger features a trigger reset aid where when the hammer comes down it pushes the trigger forward past the reset point giving you one of the fastest resetting triggers on the market."

This caught my eye and I wanted to see how well it worked. Just wondering if anyone else has tried them. Maybe it will not turn out to be junk.

Yeah, maybe it will work better than it looks. I took a chance earlier and ordered it.

" This trigger features a trigger reset aid where when the hammer comes down it pushes the trigger forward past the reset point giving you one of the fastest resetting triggers on the market."

This caught my eye and I wanted to see how well it worked. Just wondering if anyone else has tried them. Maybe it will not turn out to be junk.
Interested to see how it works out. In a previous career, I worked in a machine shop that milled steel and aluminum components. When I saw the machine marks, it was a big red flag that made me question the quality of the process used to bring the product to market. If it works out, that's really awesome, and I hope that it does.

Back
Top Bottom