• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

question on how to sell a truck

Status
Not open for further replies.
list it on here

i sold my last vehicle on here and bought the one i am driving

+1 Both of my vehicles were bought on the ODT.

I had rather buy and sell here from guys with good umm great feedback. Because no one want's to try and screw anyone over here when feed back is so hard to earn. We all kind of know each other here. Just my 2 cents.

I had rather buy and sell here from guys with good umm great feedback. Because no one want's to try and screw anyone over here when feed back is so hard to earn. We all kind of know each other here. Just my 2 cents.

true, some of the guns on here cost more than some of the cars so there is something to be said regarding the feedback

folks are just more straight forward alot of the time, if i have an issue with a car, im not going to "forget" about it when i list it

Dealers and CarMax will only give you Auction Value on a Car or Truck these days, which is a lot less then Kelly Blue Book, Sell it here or on Craigslist and meet at your Bank to do the transaction

look at the dealer resale, private sale and trade in prices and come up with a good value based on your condition. Advertise it on craig s list here and maybe the truck rader take some good pics when you make a deal meet were you borrowed the money from keep in mind that the title may not be kept on site anymore most are not now days so i you have the cash pay it off and then you will have the title in hand make things easier good luck it easy I have sole many vehicles this way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom