• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Question on Open carrying

That’s not an accurate statement.

Perfectly legal to open carry a long gun without a GWL.
I believe he was providing a recommendation on what to do, not saying it was required. I can just see some Barney Fife detaining you for carrying a long gun, but a GWL might just get him off your back whether it is required or not.

Rosewood

Good morning guys,so I moved out here from ca(thank god) and brought my glock 21 sf with me, now that I have my ga id, I’m wondering how many people open carry their firearms? Is it better for me to get a conceal carry permit? I don’t want random people calling the cops on me when they see me walking around a store or something with my weapon on my hip. Just a little paranoid coming from cali where I had the police called on me for literally walking down the street with my glock box. And as far as picking up another firearm, I only need my id and a bill correct? Do I have to wait 4 days like in cali?

Go back.

Look what the "fleeing Californians" are doing to Texas, it'll be a blue state by 2024. First they're liberals until their flawed and deranged beliefs affect them personally then they want to jump ship and bring their mental illness with them. I've met quite a few fleeing Californians in the last few months and not one of them I'd waste the hocker to spew in their direction

Look what the "fleeing Californians" are doing to Texas, it'll be a blue state by 2024. First they're liberals until their flawed and deranged beliefs affect them personally then they want to jump ship and bring their mental illness with them. I've met quite a few fleeing Californians in the last few months and not one of them I'd waste the hocker to spew in their direction
Just finished shooting in a subdivision in Buford, 200+ houses already finished and EVERY single house had a vehicle with a New York tag!! **** makes me sick. Everybody comes over and ****s up GA and then they’ll leave and leave it to us to fix and they’ll move on to the next place.

I’ve told several Cali/New York tags at gas pumps to go back to where they came from... always ask if it’s a rental though.

It doesn’t have anything to do with being backwards or anything else, it’s simple. If they didn’t screw everything up it wouldn’t be an issue. Sounds like a nerve got pushed by that. Good.
You do realize there are folks with the exact same beliefs as you from other geographic locations?

Back
Top Bottom