• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Question on Open carrying

You do realize there are folks with the exact same beliefs as you from other geographic locations?
And that’s cool with me, I’m not saying all are bad but 90% of people that’s came here RECENTLY from Cali or New York aren’t coming to get to a “better” place, cheaper maybe? Driving the prices of our housing and land up because 400k for a home where they’re from is average and they make it to where locals that make 90k per year are almost scraping by now compared to 2 years ago 90k was a great living in GA. I believe the recent import of people from Cali, or New York into GA isn’t gonna do anything but screw the people that’s lived here their whole lives. I don’t have a personal quarrel with people because they’re from there, they just need to stay there and leave us alone.

90% eh? I know another group of folks that love to make up statistics to get their points across.

It's pretty easy to make assumptions about people based on locations. California isnt the liberal mecca of the universe due to how many freedom loving, gun toting, hunting and fishing, like minded people that they have inhabiting the state.

It's pretty easy to make assumptions about people based on locations. California isnt the liberal mecca of the universe due to how many freedom loving, gun toting, hunting and fishing, like minded people that they have inhabiting the state.
Nor is New York. When you get outside the city, they are quite conservative. Same as here in GA. You go to Atlanta, Albany, etc, you find huge Democrat populations that vote that way. You get in the rural counties, you find mostly conservative.

Rosewood

On the bright side, with the exodus of Kommiefornia and New Russia, they are losing seats in the house.

I as others do pray that those moving here will vote for gun rights and make the increase in population a positive thing for the 2nd.

Rosewood

Back
Top Bottom