• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Questions about acquiring GWL

titan2k10

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
33   0
Reaction score
My primary residence is in Fulton County. I know where to go yadda yadda. My questions is that since my DL address is Gwinnett County but my bills come to my residence in Fulton will those bills show proof of residence or can I go to Gwinnett with nothing more than my DL?

Thanks

If the address on your license isn't your primary residence then you will want to get that situated prior to submitting for your GWL just to remove a possible conflict that may delay or cause a problem. The form is an official court document so you'll be required to give all current "truthful" information when it's submitted. It's a potential PIA if it becomes a problem you could have rectified.

personally if your going to be in forsyth in 2 months, id just wait and do it all then. In gwinnett its averaging between 2 weeks (for some) and 30ish days. also it will probably be a hell of a lot less crowded than gwinnett. i hate going there and iv only had to twice in the last 4 and half years. dreading taking my fiancee to get hers.

Gwinnett county along with most other counties mail your gwcl to your listed address. If it's returned as no longer residing and returned to Gwinnett county, then you have to start over plush run the risk of making a false statement on the application which is like an affidavit document. Change your. DL!

My parents still live at the Gwinnett address. Its not like it was just some random house i rented in college. I could leave my apartment today and move back in if I wanted to. I haven't lived in a single place for more than 8 months over the past 7 years. Getting a new license for each place is just silly. I understand what everyone is saying though. Finding a job during and after college isn't exactly the easiest thing to do at the moment, thus the moving around.

Back
Top Bottom