• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Quickshot Shooting Range BOGO Membership through December 31

eyeh8cem

Default rank <500 posts Supporter
Survivalist
29   0
Reaction score
Hey guys I was just browsin the interwebs and found that QuickShot Shooting Range is having a Black Friday BOGO deal through Dec 31.

It costs 425 dollars and here's what you get.
  • Unlimited range time for you and a guest
  • Priority access on all member lanes
  • Unlimited Guest Passes. One FREE guest per visit.
  • Complimentary use of range guns
  • **does not include full-auto guns
  • Free eye and ear protection for members and guests
  • FFL transfers discounted to $20
I also called and confirmed that the membership can be used at any of the quickshot locations all over the U.S.

Also if my lame roommate and friends don't want to split the bogo with me, I may need one of you poor schmucks to split it with me lol.

http://www.quickshotshootingrange.com/

Happy shoppin!

Savannah is only $299. Charleston is only $295. If it's good at any location choose one of those 2. I think I might do this deal. $150 for a membership ain't bad.

Mmmmm? Break even after 13.5 trips and sooner if I want to use some of their guns or bring a guest. If I take a friend 13 times and tell them their cost is $16 then it is free for me but I have SOME trouble sleeping at night.

Who wants to go in on it? We can pay local for the Charleston rate ($295) so half each is $147.50 to either get a year or extend a current membership a year. I was told it's only to the end of this month..?????

I popped into the range and the asshole running the place was like yeah that deal ended at the end of Nov. And I was like I called in and specifically talked to someone to confirm that the deal went through December it even said that on your website. Anyway he was just such a piece of **** and his whole demeanor turned me off. So safe to say **** that!

I popped into the range and the asshole running the place was like yeah that deal ended at the end of Nov. And I was like I called in and specifically talked to someone to confirm that the deal went through December it even said that on your website. Anyway he was just such a piece of **** and his whole demeanor turned me off. So safe to say **** that!
Welcome to quick shot

Back
Top Bottom