• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Quota Georgia deer hunt

If you use all your points you'll be guaranteed to be drawn. I applied for clybel and bf grant for the wma quotas. Hard labor creek, don Carter, and ft yargo for state park hunts

State park....

Chattahoochee Bend State Park, Only Hunt, Either Sex, Firearms11/28/202311/29/2023
Quota Hunt
Hard Labor Creek State Park, Only Hunt, Either Sex, Firearms11/07/202311/08/2023
Quota Hunt
Richard B. Russell State Park, Only Hunt, Either Sex, Firearms12/05/202312/06/2023

WMA.....

Clybel WMA, 1st Hunt, Either Sex, Firearms11/02/202311/04/2023
Quota Hunt
Rum Creek WMA, 1st Hunt, Quality Buck and Antlerless, Firearms10/26/202310/28/2023
Quota Hunt
Rum Creek WMA, 2nd Hunt, Quality Buck and Antlerless Last Day, Firearms11/09/202311/11/2023
Quota Hunt

I put in for points only again. Didn’t realize rum creek was quality buck now. I hunted it several times and usually got a buck before it was quality. Went to hard labor the first year they had it but got the last hunt. I didn’t do any good but they wiped them out the first hunt. Had a friend that was on it and he got a few and saw a bunch

I put in for points only again. Didn’t realize rum creek was quality buck now. I hunted it several times and usually got a buck before it was quality. Went to hard labor the first year they had it but got the last hunt. I didn’t do any good but they wiped them out the first hunt. Had a friend that was on it and he got a few and saw a bunch
I dont think it is Quality buck. It does not state so on the regs.

See top of page. Q is for Quota not Quality

Also this is a bonus hunt which means these deer do not count toward your state records.

I will probably put in for Sapelo again. I put in every year. There is a group of us. Been 4 times in 6 years. Sadly the majority the group has moved to another state. I love hunting down there I imagine it's what it would be like to hunt in Jurassic Park.

Back
Top Bottom