• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

R.I.P. Kimchee45

Dammit. I just saw the other post about Kimchee's passing, it just breaks my heart every time we lose another one of the good guys here. You know, even though we never meet a lot of folks in person I still feel like I know a lot of you guys and feel like we're friends.
Rest in Peace good Sir, your great sense of humor, knowledge & wisdom will be sorely missed around here. Prayers for Kimchee's family & friends.

Dammit. I just saw the other post about Kimchee's passing, it just breaks my heart every time we lose another one of the good guys here. You know, even though we never meet a lot of folks in person I still feel like I know a lot of you guys and feel like we're friends.
Rest in Peace good Sir, your great sense of humor, knowledge & wisdom will be sorely missed around here. Prayers for Kimchee's family & friends.

This one is pretty tough. I never met him either but we shared quite a bit with each other. He made me laugh every time he was on here. I remember when he first started a few people didn't get his sense of humor. Made it even funnier to me. He went through hell the last few months. I pray he is resting easy. I will miss him for a long time. He was pretty badass in my book.

IMG_1463.JPG

RIP Shipmate

Back
Top Bottom