• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

R.I.P. Scott Hall(Razor Ramon)

Gonna miss the “Bad Guy”, he was a trip. I remember watching him in the old AWA when he was just “Big Scott Hall.” He was only two months older than me, still too young to die IMO... R.I.P. Big Man....

Went to school with Joey Thurmond (I forget his stage name), he got his back broke by Van Vader.
When we would all pick on him about wrestling being fake, his reply was "Can't fake a 6 foot drop". Which is accurate.

He was cool but it was hilarious to eat lunch with the dude and then see him all acting crazy eating dog biscuits on TV.
I saw that match, I knew right away Vader ****ed that guy up BAD. He went by his real name in that match, Joe Thurmond. Man I felt bad for that guy.

I saw that match, I knew right away Vader ****ed that guy up BAD. He went by his real name in that match, Joe Thurmond. Man I felt bad for that guy.
Yeah rumor was VADER didn’t take care of too many guys.. but in Atlanta at a tv taping Paul Orndorf took care of him though.. that last part isn’t a rumor it’s true

Yeah rumor was VADER didn’t take care of too many guys.. but in Atlanta at a tv taping Paul Orndorf took care of him though.. that last part isn’t a rumor it’s true
Yep, I heard Paul whooped his ass in the locker room. I also remember Stan Hansen knocking one of Vader’s eyeballs out in Japan, Vader just mashed it back in and finished the match. Tough SOB just to get in the ring with Hansen and he was half blind without his glasses. lol!

Yep, I heard Paul whooped his ass in the locker room. I also remember Stan Hansen knocking one of Vader’s eyeballs out in Japan, Vader just mashed it back in and finished the match. Tough SOB just to get in the ring with Hansen and he was half blind without his glasses. lol!
Exactly right.. if I’m correct HANSEN worked with VADER some in his training.. VADER PLAYED PRO BALL with the rams I think

I sat next to Paul Orndorf and his date at a Toby Mac concert. I didn’t hassle him though. Looked mean and ill. Sat there with a scowl the whole time. Looked like a major douche but you can’t judge any books by their cover.