• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Radical AR 369.99 @DGP

DON'T! JUST DON'T DO IT! This is like buying that Rolex sold on the streets of China Town. You just know you shouldn't but you think about it anyway. Not something I would want to protect my family with. ☠☠☠

WOW!! This post went from complimenting DGP for their crazy deals, to being disgruntled over a $5 insurance charge. I have done business with DGP for quite some time and typically buy 5-10 firearms a month from them, either in store of online with zero complaints. On a few occasions, I have experienced a longer than normal shipping duration. But it was the result of a supplier being overwhelmed and completely out of DGP's control.

DGP sell
WOW!! This post went from complimenting DGP for their crazy deals, to being disgruntled over a $5 insurance charge. I have done business with DGP for quite some time and typically buy 5-10 firearms a month from them, either in store of online with zero complaints. On a few occasions, I have experienced a longer than normal shipping duration. But it was the result of a supplier being overwhelmed and completely out of DGP's control.
Absolutely agree…DGP sells guns cheaper than some wholesale stores and we are ripping them over $5…

No one's is busting DGPs balls over $5, just the fact they have an incorrect policy that the consumer is responsible for making sure the product they purchase makes it to the destination when that responsibility rests solely between the seller (DGP) and the carrier.

How do they stay in business? One guy saying don't buy their stuff and another few saying not to let em ship it. I bet they paid for that beautiful state of the art showroom with the proceeds they've raked in taking you fellers to the cleaners!

I was there today and my only complaint is they took all my money. One guy even ran to his house to grab something for me making sure they took all my money. If more places operated like these guys. the world would be a better place.

I bought my Radical Firearms RF-15 from DGP for ~$410 about 5 months ago. The buying experience with DGP was fine and shipping was relatively quick (they are a drop shipper). They do take a day or two to reply to any questions. The rifle arrived at my FFL in about a week from time of ordering.

As far as the rifle itself, it is worth it imo, even if it's just as a backup. Not worth it if you're an elitist and want top notch finishing and parts, but it does the job. I am not a big rifle guy, and this was my first AR so I was more than satisfied. Accurate and reliable so far (about 700 rounds through it), with zero FTF/FTE. The aluminum 30rd mag that came with it was crap- jammed up on the first few shots, but never had a single issue with PMAGS. I got it with B5 furniture, which I think is solid, comfortable and superior to the MFT version. Some people claim the ejection pattern isnt ideal due to it being overgassed but I have no problem with it- if you do, swap out the buffer tube with an H4 or something.

I have upgraded mine with a nickel teflon trigger ($45), magpul trigger guard ($10), blem radian charging handle ($60), an amazon aluminum angled foregrip ($15), and a holosun he403b-gr ($150). It performs fine for a casual shooter and feels comparable to other AR15's ive shot that cost around the $700 mark, after the aforementioned upgrades.

I say just get one.

Back
Top Bottom