• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RAFFLE for "Nearly-Perfect" Rifle Battery

blcastle

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
2   0
Reaction score
Nearly-Perfect rifle battery.jpgItem Name: RAFFLE for "Nearly-Perfect" Rifle Battery

Willing to Ship: Yes

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $20.00

Caliber: Four Model 70 Winchesters to one lucky winner

Item Description: Cass JROTC has been donated a matched set of four rifles to raffle off. Tickets will go on sale Friday, cost will be $20.00 for one ticket or three tickets for $50.00. There will only be one winner and I only have 1000 tickets. These four rifles are Winchester model 70 Super Grade in 22-250 Remington, 270 Winchester, 300 Winchester Magnum, and 375 H & H Magnum. They are calling this the "Nearly-Perfect" Rifle Battery. The drawing will be on June 1st or sooner if all tickets are sold. There are only 100 of these sets being produced and value is over $4500 for the package. Attached is a flier so you may see what they look like. Please pass along to whomever you think may be interested. Ideal Sports in Cartersville,the Euharlee General Store, and the Huntin Shack in Cartersville will be selling tickets. Tickets can also be purchased by contacting me. Thanks for your help!!!!
president@cassjrotcsupport.org or (770) 607-9831 (call or text) Tickets can also be purchased at The Country Sportsman and Tom's Gun Shop in Rome.

Last edited:
We raise money soley to support the Army JROTC program at Cass High School. This raffle is to raise money to purchase air rifle. One half of the proceeds we will keep and purchase as many rifles as possible. The other half goes back to Midway USA (Scholastic Shooting Trust) and put into out account. The money we send back will be matched dollar for dollar by the Potterfield family. We can request a grant one a year for 5% of the balance in our account. Unfortunately this grant can be used for everything relating to our rifle program except rifles(that is the rules of the trust). That is why it is important to make this raffle as succesful as possible so we can purchase preciscion class air rifles with our 1/2 of the sales. Looking at $1250 or more per rifle. We have also raised over $17,000 of the projected total cost of $25,000 for our obstacle course. The course is now 70% complete and we hope to be done soon. That is what we do.

The way I read it raffles for charity are completely kosher.

This, as long as it is being done legally I don't have an issue with it. I moved it out of the classifieds and into the"Steal & Deals" forum, as I think that suits it better.

We raise money soley to support the Army JROTC program at Cass High School. This raffle is to raise money to purchase air rifle. One half of the proceeds we will keep and purchase as many rifles as possible. The other half goes back to Midway USA (Scholastic Shooting Trust) and put into out account. The money we send back will be matched dollar for dollar by the Potterfield family. We can request a grant one a year for 5% of the balance in our account. Unfortunately this grant can be used for everything relating to our rifle program except rifles(that is the rules of the trust). That is why it is important to make this raffle as succesful as possible so we can purchase preciscion class air rifles with our 1/2 of the sales. Looking at $1250 or more per rifle. We have also raised over $17,000 of the projected total cost of $25,000 for our obstacle course. The course is now 70% complete and we hope to be done soon. That is what we do.

Very cool

Those air rifles are crazy $$$$. Was looking at used one at the CMP couldn't believe how much they cost. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom