• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rancher 350 woes

JBKnifeworks

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
72   0
Reaction score
my Rancher 350 has been sitting for awhile. Tried to get it running today with no luck. Runs for a minute or so, then dies. Looking for someone local to get it going. 678-697-9440

As long as the engine turns over and the tranny has no issues I would start with a can of Sea Foam. (That brand specifically.) change air filter slap in some high octane; drain the old stuff. If that ain’t it sink the fuel injectors/carb in a can of carb cleaner mixed with seafoam

As long as the engine turns over and the tranny has no issues I would start with a can of Sea Foam. (That brand specifically.) change air filter slap in some high octane; drain the old stuff. If that ain’t it sink the fuel injectors/carb in a can of carb cleaner mixed with seafoam
That’s the “white trash and in trouble” motor repair manual.

If you take it off most shops have a rate of about $50 for this. If I was close I would do it.
My shop rate is $35.00/hour. Pick up/delivery available for $2.00 per loaded mile.
wow
thats cheap. i am 75 per hour...100 to 150 to clean a carb.
seafoam is a bad idea. its glorified alcohol. it will lean out your fuel and can crack heads and burn pistons.
clean the carb and drain the tank, add fresh fuel and go at it.
a little hint,the air fuel mix screw needs to be back in the same spot. count your turns in to a soft seat,remember that number and set it back. ie turns 2 3/4 in,when you put it back together,soft seat and then back it out 2 3/4.

surprisingly these work pretty well. i know several guys who are running them.
for 30 bucks its a cheap fix.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Carburetor...=2540730054700234afa0fc394903a84f3258b677bf48

Back
Top Bottom