• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Random thoughts.

Saying **** is not in love... It's quite the opposite unless it was used as a verb... Then maybe it's love
You must be at least a decade into marriage to have forgotten, normally a man would not think twice about spilling a little chilly on the shirt when enjoying a delicious chilly dog but when same man is in luv it becomes a F*** moment

You must be at least a decade into marriage to have forgotten, normally a man would not think twice about spilling a little chilly on the shirt when enjoying a delicious chilly dog but when same man is in luv it becomes a F*** moment

Maybe so... Maybe so

Nah, I screwed up. I started having feelings for her and when I wasn't getting the same vibe in return I screwed up a good thing. I am better off having her as a friend and being in the friend zone than I am without her at all. So F***.

Nah, I screwed up. I started having feelings for her and when I wasn't getting the same vibe in return I screwed up a good thing. I am better off having her as a friend and being in the friend zone than I am without her at all. So F***.

Oh no... Trouble in paradise

Back
Top Bottom