• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Random thoughts.

OK...so if someone lists a gun an an average price leaning towards the sucky side and someone else pops in with a moronic dang good price comment would it be an infractible offense to point out that the suckup comment was stoopid? I mean if Gun broker(for crying out loud) has the same gun for $100 less, how dang good can the list price be right? So not to make a negative comment on someones price but to point out that the ass kiss comment is idiotic....?

Or maybe just modify "no negative price comments" to "no price comments at all" in the rules?

Or is this beating a dead horse again...just a thought that randomly popped into my head.

OK...so if someone lists a gun an an average price leaning towards the sucky side and someone else pops in with a moronic dang good price comment would it be an infractible offense to point out that the suckup comment was stoopid? I mean if Gun broker(for crying out loud) has the same gun for $100 less, how dang good can the list price be right? So not to make a negative comment on someones price but to point out that the ass kiss comment is idiotic....?

Or maybe just modify "no negative price comments" to "no price comments at all" in the rules?

Or is this beating a dead horse again...just a thought that randomly popped into my head.
I agree. I also need to get laid. Anyone got a number for some midget hookers?

Back
Top Bottom