• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Range Invasion June 24, 10am Creekside Firing Range

My pleasure. I plan to be over there tomorrow, i'll ask if they still let folks plink clay targets off the pistol berm. My son used to love that. I'm pretty sure i have a couple cases of clays too

Oh yeah, sure they would love hitting some clays. That would be great if they will allow it.

Just noticed my message didn't post.

Yes, very much, my son is hooked. He loves shooting, so using a can will be very cool for him. My daughter has only shot pistols once, but she did so well it was freaky. I took them both out to an Appleseed rifle training last summer. We had a great time. She earned a nice AR casing burn on her leg while we were all lined up shooting. The guy to my left had his casings flying over me and onto her. I broke her in real good for a first time shooting rifles, lol.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I still wont shoot anything that isnt made specifically for the garand, that ammo that ppu makes is pretty sweet and no gas plug needed.
20170525_201826.jpg
20170525_202005.jpg

I picked up some ppu last year from PSA. They had the best price at that time including tax and shipping. Alleycat if I remember correctly you got a couple boxes in a trade deal with me at the CMP last year. Good stuff and no worries using it.

View attachment 1186511 View attachment 1186512
I picked up some ppu last year from PSA. They had the best price at that time including tax and shipping. Alleycat if I remember correctly you got a couple boxes in a trade deal with me at the CMP last year. Good stuff and no worries using it.

Yes! I think i traded you a grenade for it...lol.

That stuff worked so well that i bought some more of it...thanks man!

Back
Top Bottom