• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Rant posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
A wise man once said, "Never argue value with a man selling a AR pistol made by a company nobody has ever heard of, in a configuration nobody wants for $2000.".

I don't know if there is any truth to that or if it even applies here though. I am curious which branch of the military is testing semi automatic AR pistols though.....

Home from work. Now I have a few comments.

Should this thread be closed it was not by my doing it. I'm leaving it open for a number of reasons.

1. This is a perfect example of how NOT to act when someone does not agree with the value you place on an item.

2. People here actually research the items they buy and are entitled to arrive at their own conclusion as to the value of any item they are offered in trade.

3. Although it gives buyers and sellers an unfair advantage (as perceived by at least one person here) the search function on ODT allows you to determine what like items have sold for in the past.

4. A simple I will have to pass or I can't trade or sale for that price fosters future dealings with that individual. While childish rants are just that. Childish.

Should this thread be closed it was not by my doing it. I'm leaving it open for a number of

4. A simple I will have to pass or I can't trade or sale for that price fosters future dealings with that individual. While childish rants are just that. Childish.

This thread proves this applies to Either party!

For the record, Aimless did state he had no intentions of dealing with you after you were unreasonable in the negotiations in his mind. You are the one that proceeded to push the issue once he said there would be no deal.

Screen shot 2014-02-05 at 10.42.29 PM.png

Should this thread be closed it was not by my doing it. I'm leaving it open for a number of reasons.

1. This is a perfect example of how NOT to act when someone does not agree with the value you place on an item.

2. People here actually research the items they buy and are entitled to arrive at their own conclusion as to the value of any item they are offered in trade.

3. Although it gives buyers and sellers an unfair advantage (as perceived by at least one person here) the search function on ODT allows you to determine what like items have sold for in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom