• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Rant posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
45701199.jpg

Would some one show aimless how to do a search on ODT so he can find the Factory Mags that were listed for 18.00 some time ago.

There were some sold on here for $20 and $25 too. That means exactly dick. However you made it a point to attempt to pull the absolute bottom price you could find. If you want a S&W 4516 mag you are going to have to order one from brownells or midway and pay $34. http://www.midwayusa.com/product/31...3tsw-4556-4596-45-acp-7-round-stainless-steel However seeing as these mags are not the easiest to come by you might have to wait a bit. I can find ads with Sig P229s selling for $500 does that mean your P229 is $500? Of course not and I did not attempt to low ball you like that either. Last year I sold a Sig P226 .40 with 16 mags (I think I can't remember), brand new Heinie straight eight sights a new Harwell IWB holster and mag pouch for $900. Does this mean all Sig P226s with an assload of mags should sell for this cheap?

Really though I am not upset about that. I think it is bull**** that you would do a lame ass thing like threaten to post the PMs in the public space. Then go even further to make this thread as if you were going to accomplish something. Pathetic.

Last edited:
As I've previouslly stated. Only a fool argues with a fool. So Im not going to argue with aimless.

For the record. I mentioned Im former LE because Im familar with the weapon hes attempting to sale. Its about as heavy as a brick but a decent gun.

As I've previouslly stated. Only a fool argues with a fool. So Im not going to argue with aimless.

For the record. I mentioned Im former LE because Im familar with the weapon hes attempting to sale. Its about as heavy as a brick but a decent gun.

LOL. Don't jump on your high horse now Pancho, you started this thread. You wanted this, you got it.

The 4516 is not heavy as a brick. I carry one all the time. It is marginally heaver than an aluminum frame S&W of the same size. The few ounces makes a big difference in recoil though. The steel frames really let you get back on target quicker. If you were really familiar with the gun then you wouldn't have spouted off all that bull**** about magazine problems. You would have known that the -2 models were considered the best. No reliability problems, machined extractor and mag catch, forged trigger and hammer. These guns are one of the best .45's made the reliability and accuracy is superb.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom