• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Rant posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
ODT=HAPPY PLACE TO TRADE!lmao!

I like trading here and the people that have traded with me know I do not try to beat people up on price. I have given away hundreds of dollars worth of free stuff with my trades (chest rigs, drop leg rigs, gun parts) I make it a point to have good communication and always show up on time. I have fun in the open sections of the forum but in the classifies I try to keep things professional. It seems the OP just wants to show his ass. He made the threat to post the PMs, I called him on it.

I like trading here and the people that have traded with me know I do not try to beat people up on price. I have given away hundreds of dollars worth of free stuff with my trades (chest rigs, drop leg rigs, gun parts) I make it a point to have good communication and always show up on time. I have fun in the open sections of the forum but in the classifies I try to keep things professional. It seems the OP just wants to show his ass. He made the threat to post the PMs, I called him on it.
Behind you 100% on this one!

And you just handed it to him, lol

There is no ride. I am the sender. This is nothing more than the standard; "my gun is super valuable, your gun is **** give me more money", bull**** that sometimes takes place here on this site by some people. The OP ran all over the net S&W forum, gun broker and searched here attempting to devalue my offer so he could nickel and dime me. I stayed patient with him and answered all of his questions, debunked multiple attempts to lower the value until he pulled the final bull**** claiming that the extra mags were only $18. Actually they are $34 factory mags, promags are $18 but this is the N&D bull**** that took place.

I find this funny because I tried to make an offer on a gun the OP had listed one time and I told him that I found a brand new one at a gun store for $925(he was asking $1,200 for his). His response was something to the effect of,"Well that one will only come with one mag and one set of grips." I'm still trying to figure out how two 1911 magazines and a set of grips equals out to $275. :confused:

I find this funny because I tried to make an offer on a gun the OP had listed one time and I told him that I found a brand new one at a gun store for $925(he was asking $1,200 for his). His response was something to the effect of,"Well that one will only come with one mag and one set of grips." I'm still trying to figure out how two 1911 magazines and a set of grips equals out to $275. :confused:

Magnets? :noidea:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom