• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rappers and Guns

Old thread lol....I'll jump in if money was not an object I'd have a fu***n terminator follow me around dressed as rosie odonell so no one would F with me in the first place but if they did before I could even percieve the threat my terminator rosie would dijitize then blast their punk a**es. Well I guess money is not the only issue I know there is not one crapper...I mean rapper out there with that kind of imagination.

very funny and creative answers......if I was a multiultimillionaire, I would carry a couple G26.s or G27/s, a couple of carbon steel knives, a couple of hand grenades, a couple of ninjas, a couple of snipers, a couple of drones controlled by personal satellites and armed with whatever our gov is bombing other countries with, and when I really stepped out...a couple of fighter jets and man I really gotta have some of those silent black helicopters..........yeah c'mon!

but seriously folks....just a couple reilable handguns, a couple of blades, and a couple of like minded friends.

Oh yeah,.... and maybe a akm locked to the frame of the f150 with some feed

vv

My only real exposure to rap music was a bunch of late 1980's and early 1990's artists a decade or so after they were popular. When weapons were discussed in lyrics, I don't recall rampant stupidity or anything that really got under my skin.

"AK-47 is the tool..."

Tell me Ice Cube wasn't onto something? Mine's a tool. That's for sure. I take it places a nicer, more expensive weapon has no business going. Don't get me wrong, if money were no concern, I'd have a couple gorgeous Colts and some fun NFA stuff. I'd still carry a Glock 19 (maybe with some custom work done to it), and when I hit the swamp, I'd still bring an AK (maybe one with a happy switch). I don't figure I'm alone on that front.

i'll listen eminem's stuff because he dont talk about shooting, drinking, smoking, fu**ing bi**hes, watching dat booty shake, and everything else. He actually talks about problems and his struggles.

:lol:

For real? Eminem has rapped about all that stuff, multiple times.

AR-15 is difficult to rhyme...

Seriously, they are trying to sell albums to the least common denominator. Everyone knows what an AK looks like, you're typical hood rat ain't gonna wikipedia what a M249 is.

"What you know about AK's & AR-15'z equipped wit night vision, shell catchers, and inf beams HUUUUH??!" - 50 cent lol he rhymed AR-15

If money were no object, I would buy my own country where anybody caught rapping would be drawn and quartered. And of course I would carry a pair of sharks with freakin laser beams on their heads and a XDm in .40 just in case the sharks got out of hand because you know Sharks with laser beams can't be stopped with a Glock.

Back
Top Bottom