• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rappers and Guns

What they call country is a joke, they would not know country if thier life depended on it, Real country stopped in the 1980,s , I grew up in Fla in the 60,s and 70,s and we had a radio station WWOK am and they played real country...

Hank Williams - Old Country Music
Hank Williams: Lovesick Blues - Video
Loretta Lynn - The Queen of Country Music
Loretta Lynn - Coal Miner's Daughter
George Jones - Classic Country Music
George Jones - White Lightning
Dolly Parton - The Voice of Country Music
Dolly Parton - Just when i needed you most
Johnny Cash - Good Honest Old Country Music
Johnny Cash - Walk The Line
Waylon Jennings - Country Music
Waylon Jennings - Luckenback, Texas
Willie Nelson - The Indestructable in Old Country Music
Willie Nelson - Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain
Merle Haggard - True Old Country Music
Merle Haggard - Are The Good Times Really Over
Marty Robbins - Soft Old Country Music
Marty Robbins - El Paso
Jim Reeves - The Crooner in Old Country Music
Jim Reeves - This World is not my home
Charley Pride -
Charlie Pride -

x2 Have you heard the new country rap? DIGUSTING, thank God for cds'

All i listen to is hard rock and metal. Country is to depressing for me, pop should be banned, and rap should be dead. hip hop and rap only teach you to do drugs, treat women with zero respect, and expect everything you get to be handed to you and holding a gun makes you hard.
Rock has a message behind every song and every person that will listen to the words will take something away from every rock song made.
I hate when people say all they hear is screaming and demonic sounds, if you would listen to to it you would hear the message and emotion behind it.

All i listen to is hard rock and metal. Country is to depressing for me, pop should be banned, and rap should be dead. hip hop and rap only teach you to do drugs, treat women with zero respect, and expect everything you get to be handed to you and holding a gun makes you hard.
Rock has a message behind every song and every person that will listen to the words will take something away from every rock song made.
I hate when people say all they hear is screaming and demonic sounds, if you would listen to to it you would hear the message and emotion behind it.

I don,t know what ROCK you are listening too? but back in my drug days i had every album from AC/DC , and others, and all they sang about was drugs and drinking and threating women like crap (giving the dog a bone) you must not be listening to close.

www.thegunzone.com_glock_images_nyte_sytes.jpg

What they call country is a joke, they would not know country if thier life depended on it, Real country stopped in the 1980,s , I grew up in Fla in the 60,s and 70,s and we had a radio station WWOK am and they played real country...

Marty Robbins - El Paso
Charley Pride -
Charlie Pride -

^X2^ REAL country is gone. It sounds like pop or rock. I heard some country rap song yesterday WTH?

I'm with ya on that one!
Yeah there are some rock songs out there that are about drinking and drugs and whatnot, there are also rock and metal songs that portray drugs in a bad way, Master of Puppets for instance.

Marty Robbins - El Paso
Charley Pride -
Charlie Pride -

who are these people? relatives from WWI?

Back
Top Bottom