• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rare ?

There RARE we they're the owner and marking them 4sale. Their is millions of them when you have one 4sale...o yeah yours is junk and theirs is HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER BULLION LIKE

Guns are usually 'rare' because nobody bought them when they were in production. Draw your own conclusion as to why......

Man, you are so right with that comment. The S&W Model 58, .41 mag, is a great example. It was produced for 13 years, total of roughly 20,000 produced. They sat on shelves in gun stores for years and years and years. Gun store cold not give them away. Now, OMG! The blued ones are expensive, but a nickel one, with the box matching numbers and matching grips just sold for a bit over $2000. That's $2000 for a revolver that no one wants. Freaking amazing isn't it!

Man, you are so right with that comment. The S&W Model 58, .41 mag, is a great example. It was produced for 13 years, total of roughly 20,000 produced. They sat on shelves in gun stores for years and years and years. Gun store cold not give them away. Now, OMG! The blued ones are expensive, but a nickel one, with the box matching numbers and matching grips just sold for a bit over $2000. That's $2000 for a revolver that no one wants. Freaking amazing isn't it!

I like this statement ! :becky:

Just wondering.....
WTF makes it RARE when there have been at least 1/2 dozen on this site in as many months ?

I usually don’t do these pasture threads, but dammitt man, something just pulled muh’ trigger today ! :mmph:

That is all -

Well, it is the only one thats been owned by me!

Well if it's rare I MUST buy it because RARE things APPRECIATE in value over time!

Oh my goodness, I need to sell something so I can buy this RARE item!!!

What should I do?

All joking aside, when I'm selling guns to finance my boys' college edumacation I will use the term "UNIQUE" instead of "RARE".
You mean appreciate in value like Franklin Mint plates, or NASCAR die cast models, or Upper Deck rookie cards, or Obama Chia Pets, or...?

Back
Top Bottom