• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Rat Bastards!

I will mess with them if i am bored. I try my damnest to get them to give me their account numbers .
I tell them “just tell me what account to wire the money to...”. & pull crap like that with them . See how long they stay on the line wasting time with me.

My goal is to keep them on the phone as long as possible and waste their time. I'll even let them get to the point where they want me to allow them to remote log in to my computer and play along not really hitting one keystroke. These Punjabi M'effers deserve all the heartache you can give them..
Guilty as well

I'd have respected Trump more if he'd have cracked down on this, calling for INTERPOL to send James Bond types to kidnap the spamming telemarketers and bringing them to GTMO for a public flogging, Singapore-style. Heck, maybe we could even subcontract that duty to the Casto regime in Cuba; they ought to be happy to punish a greedy capitalist pig who puts profits over people.

I get a call Northside Hospital showing on the Caller ID.
Catch my breath, children, grand children, in laws, OMG who’s hurt.
When I answer it’s Jon, calling about my satellite TV in an Indian accent.
That ought to be illegal!

Anyone else get one of these from the “Hospital”?
Spoofing numbers and area codes SHOULD be illegal. I get calls from smelly crooked ass Indians all the time from a 478 area code which is Macon/ middle GA.

I get a call Northside Hospital showing on the Caller ID.
Catch my breath, children, grand children, in laws, OMG who’s hurt.
When I answer it’s Jon, calling about my satellite TV in an Indian accent.
That ought to be illegal!

Anyone else get one of these from the “Hospital”?

Yep - it's robo-spam. Some come up on the caller id as "fraud"...lol.

THE IDIOTS CALLED ME AT THE OFFICE THE OTHER DAY AND THEY COULDNT WAIT TO GET OFF PHONE WHEN THEY FOUND OUT IT WAS SHERIFFS DEAPRTMENT ! I GUESS THEY JUST PUNCH IN RANDOM NUMBERS AND SEE WHO THEY GET !

Start asking them about their faith. I know one guy that did that and he would get a "clunk" from their phone real quick.

Back
Top Bottom