• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Raw Honey

been keeping bees for a while now. fresh honey poured over some Mayfields butter pecan ice cream ! son, it should be against the law! mix it with lemon juice and brush on baby back ribs when they are 3/4 of the way cooked before you put the sauce to them. ouch! i'v used it on burns , scrapes ,cuts. coughs and colds . one of the best things i got into in my 57 years was bee keeping.

My wife sells honey from the canton area at several farmers markets. It is raw and not pasteurized. What most people will not tell you is that you don't have to have the honey from your exact area. You just need honey from an area that has the same kinds of flowers and trees. A lot of people who sell honey are part of coops that will share with each other because it is hard for one person to have enough hives to produce several gallons a week. Any honey that is in a regular store is pasteurized (Its the Law). May still taste great, but no good for allergies. As others have stated correctly, honey has been used for medical treatments since who knows when (Its been found in Egyptian tombs, still good to eat). Honey is a great thing for food stocks, because it can be used for so many things and it never goes bad.

All Hail Honey! :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom