• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RBGC Run and Gun May 6 2023

Do we get any info at all? Types of obstacles minimum round count course length?
Yes, e-mail coming out soon. Still working on the run order. Round count for 5k - 80 rifle/60 pistol. Run is 5k ish and 10k ish. Stages are blind, you won’t get to see them even on wait time. Expect it to be fun and more challenging than before. There are 6 stages. Course is different. Some stages will be familiar as they are staples, others won’t be. Start/finish will be at AP.

Yes, e-mail coming out soon. Still working on the run order. Round count for 5k - 80 rifle/60 pistol. Run is 5k ish and 10k ish. Stages are blind, you won’t get to see them even on wait time. Expect it to be fun and more challenging than before. There are 6 stages. Course is different. Some stages will be familiar as they are staples, others won’t be. Start/finish will be at AP.

That's a solid round count for a 5k!

I do but pretty sure its first come first serve so Bruce will just go down to the next on the waitlist. I think he said I was like #14 or something crazy.

I do but pretty sure its first come first serve so Bruce will just go down to the next on the waitlist. I think he said I was like #14 or something crazy.
If I withdraw it will go down the list, I don’t plan on withdrawing. They can shoot just in my spot. If I don’t shoot it and nobody takes s my spot. There will be 1 less shooter out there running around.

There were 41 waitlisted for 80 spots total. We had some drop, but not many. I expect more will likely drop before the match, so up to you. Run and guns are super popular and most sell out in minutes.

Back
Top Bottom