• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

READ: Funny, this guy wants to pry my guns from my cold dead hands

Read that earlier today. Pretty funny how mad he is and how he feels violence is ok if used against people that don't agree with his opinion of gun control. He definitely crosses some lines in the rant and IMO needs an solid open hand ***** slap and then made to sit in the corner of the room for a time out (he was a teacher) :)

Funny to me how the anti gun people feel the government is a tool they can use to get their way regardless of the use of the very things (guns) to accomplish the task. Complete hypocrites.

Read that earlier today. Pretty funny how mad he is and how he feels violence is ok if used against people that don't agree with his opinion of gun control. He definitely crosses some lines in the rant and IMO needs an solid open hand ***** slap and then made to sit in the corner of the room for a time out (he was a teacher) :)

Funny to me how the anti gun people feel the government is a tool they can use to get their way regardless of the use of the very things (guns) to accomplish the task. Complete hypocrites.

I agree 100 percent.

If he wants to pry them from my cold dead hands badly enough, he is more than welcome to come give it a shot. I have zero patience for people like this.

You not only hit the nail on the head, you drove it through a liberal's foot in the process.
Amen brother.

I just spent 30 minutes reading the comments that are posted in regards to the articled.
I loved it, they were a lot of fun to read.

Back
Top Bottom