READ: Murder Suspect Christopher Dorner’s Online Manifesto February 7, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not advocating his method but I can see his point. When you take everything away from a man including his reputation and his means to provide for himself you are dealing with a man with nothing to lose. If what he claims is true I can see why he snapped. The rebel in me is kind of rooting for this guy. Flame away about the innocent lives he has taken but you can only push a man so far.

Wow - I can't imagine how anyone would cheer this murderous son of a ***** on. He is no better than the thug who shoots an innocent store clerk for $50 in the til. There is NEVER a justification for killing someone who is not putting your life in imminent danger.

Wow - I can't imagine how anyone would cheer this murderous son of a ***** on. He is no better than the thug who shoots an innocent store clerk for $50 in the til. There is NEVER a justification for killing someone who is not putting your life in imminent danger.

Im sorry but I believe every single person has a breaking point... And there is no gauge on what damage will occur... A human can only take so much

Im sorry but I believe every single person has a breaking point... And there is no gauge on what damage will occur... A human can only take so much

Oh, so its ok to kill innocent people because you feel you have been wronged? If someone screws you in a deal and essentially steals from you, it's ok to go kill their daughter?

Remind me to stay the hell away from you psychopaths. You people watch too many movies.

This guy is stupid. Yes everyone has a breaking point. But, killing people, innocent people, is wrong. LAPD is as crooked as dogs d***. But killing innocents because he got fired!?!? If that was his breaking point he is a very very weak man. But I did see they were reviewing his case again. Yeah he got screwed, he did the right thing at first, but now he has went above and beyond any justification. Now instead of being cleared he is being hunted like the animal he has became.

This guy is a murderer. He got fired from his job, boo hoo. Plenty of folks have been fired unjustly and don't kill.
He wants to be a martyr and I assure you there is no shortage of people that want to give it to him.
This is going to end up like a mini Rotney King situation, mark my words.....

He took an innocent life for no other reason than to kill. I cannot in any way defend his actions regardless of the reason or reasons. I do not believe he snapped. Of course we don't know, but I believe he is just bent on revenge for the things that happened to him. Sympathy for this guy is just lost on me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom