READ: Murder Suspect Christopher Dorner’s Online Manifesto February 7, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donner knows something that LAPD does not want made public. Otherwise the $1,000,000 reward makes no sense.

It makes sense when you have a highly trained and capable killer targeting multiple officers! Lol- read his manifesto... if what is in it is true they have a LOT to hide.

Why didn't this guy just try to get on Oprah or " The View" instead of killing a bunch of people?

Yeah the gun ban rhetoric is a bit far fetched for someone with a grudge against the LAPD.

With all these crazy nut whacks going berserk lately I can't help to wonder of our government has in their possession the ability to impose mind control on people to further their agenda of one " crisis" after another.

Why now, why so many all at once?....coincidence?.......one can't help to wonder.

I just keep thinking hearing OBOzo say " we are the ones we've been waiting for."

hmmm, I wonder if the excerpt referring to banning AR-15's was "planted" by the liberal media.... ???

Actually, I was going the other way on this. He sent his 'manifesto' to CNN, and every copy they link to has this section missing.

There's a complete, un-redacted copy on PasteBin (http://pastebin.com/TAzPRfPy) and the pro-gun control rant is there. None of the liberal mainstream media show this section at all, and even Fox seems to waffle back and forth.

My gut instinct was that CNN was deeply embarrassed by seeing Piers Morgans' gun control tirades parroted back by a lunatic cop-killer. Since they were in sole possession, they forwarded everyone an edited copy, excluding the pro-gun-control lines.

Just a guess though, and nobody seems to really be investigating this aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom