• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Read This Please

Folks, we were able to help our ODT Brother today, I think they can at least eat this month! More is needed, if you still want to help just shoot me a PM, if you did already and I missed it, sorry, I have had tons, might have missed you, thank you odt! Lmk, I can't tell you how I pressed I am with all of you, big hearts, offering money through somebody you don't know for somebody else, you don't know! You guys are awesome! Keep it coming! Thanks everyone!

Also, if anybody out there can help with getting him food cards, snap, wic, whatever it's being called now or any Church groups who can help a Family in need, please contact me. We need to help this good guy get back in a positive long term place!

Folks, we were able to help our ODT Brother today, I think they can at least eat this month! More is needed, if you still want to help just shoot me a PM, if you did already and I missed it, sorry, I have had tons, might have missed you, thank you odt! Lmk, I can't tell you how I pressed I am with all of you, big hearts, offering money through somebody you don't know for somebody else, you don't know! You guys are awesome! Keep it coming! Thanks everyone!

Just glad I could help

Back
Top Bottom