• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Read This Please

I have been an HTC user as of late. Previous phone was an HTC Titan. Loved the phone, hated the Windows Platform. I have an HTC one now and love it other than no removable battery.

Lets kick this off right this morning.

I have a new, never built Anderson lower that I will give to the next person who donates $100 to the cause.

How it will work:

Send me a PM and I will help you get a donation to Goldenjake. You'll have an hour to make a donation via paypal. Once payment is verified the lower is yours.

Lets kick this off right this morning.

I have a new, never built Anderson lower that I will give to the next person who donates $100 to the cause.

How it will work:

Send me a PM and I will help you get a donation to Goldenjake. You'll have an hour to make a donation via paypal. Once payment is verified the lower is yours.
Boom can't beat that bump!

Ok lets do this! Bidding will end @ 12:00 pm 3/13/15 Please tag me in this post if you bid on this item. Just type Jbum Jbum and offer thanks.

I will donate this and starting bid is $20 now at $125 safellows1967 safellows1967 ! These run 150ish new........................Post bids her and settle out with @GoldenJake . Shipping is on me!

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-1911-leather-shoulder-rig.888587/

View attachment 387798 View attachment 387799 View attachment 387800 View attachment 387801

It's at $125 right now any more bids?

Thanks to everyone that is helping out! ODT has some solid folks man........................

Back
Top Bottom